This agreement contains the Terms and Conditions that apply to your purchase from www.fusioncouture.ca. Please read these Terms and Conditions prior to submitting an order as it outlines very important obligations, guidelines and limitations on your order. By placing an order, you acknowledge that you have read, accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
By using any of Fusion Couture’s online order handles, including but not limited to phone orders, verbal orders, Instagram and Facebook orders, you indicate your acceptance of, and agreements to be bound by, the Sales Terms and Conditions set forth below.
All of our dresses are sized according to each designer’s specifications; therefore, the size you normally wear may not be the size you would wear in a evening gown from our site. A size chart from all the designers we carry is available under the category “Size Chart” so before you choose your size, we recommend looking at the size chart and comparing your actual measurements to the measurements on the designated size chart. Choose the size that closest represents your measurements. After you have done this and are still unsure please feel free to inquire for further assistance.
RETURN OR EXCHANGE:
All In Store Purchases are Final Sale - No Returns No Exchanges
Fusion Couture offers EXCHANGE for an alternate size, colour or dress of equal of greater value given store and manufacturer stock availability, within three (3) business days of receiving your order
If for any reason you are not happy with the order, www.fusioncouture.ca offers REFUNDS within three (3) business days of receiving your order
Please note both exchanges and returns are subject to a 15% re-stocking, in addition to any shipping, duties, customs costs and applicable taxes with the purchase of your original order.
ALL custom orders, Clearance, Sale and Discounted gowns are FINAL SALE!
Please email us at email@example.com within 3 days of receiving your order to request your Return Authorization Number (RA #). Your package must be postmarked. Please indicate your invoice number, name, style, size and colour and the reason for the return. Once we look into your invoice a RA# will be sent 3 days after the email is received. Please note you will be responsible for any return fees and any taxes, or customs and duty fees incurred for both Canadian and International orders.
Return fees and any taxes, or customs and duty fees incurred are non-creditable and the responsibility of the customer.
• All returns must be insured by the shipping carrier and sent “signature required”.
• Please have your RA # clearly printed on the outside of the box. All products must be in the condition you received them and items must be unworn, unused, unwashed and in perfect condition, with the original product tags attached and garment bag intact to be accepted as a return. Any items that appear to have been worn or altered will be returned to you at your cost.
• The refund will be provided AFTER inspection, if it is determined that the item has been worn, altered, tampered with or damaged without prior notification, your return authorization will be voided and the item will be shipped back to you at your cost.
• Packages returned without an RA # will be subjected to a restocking fee of up to 50% and Return fees and any taxes, or customs and duty fees incurred
• Processing time for Returns is 5-10 business days. Once processed, the exchange or refund will be applied to your order.
• You cannot request a return past the wear date given on the order even if it is within the 3 days.
If you find a lower price for any non-sale full priced dress that we carry prior to placing an order or buying in our store, we will match that price. The price match must be advertised price online and must be a authorized retailer.
• This offer cannot be used with any other discount, coupon, or special offer.
We recommend you inspect your package for damage before accepting it. If your package appears to have incurred damage in shipping you would be advised not to accept the parcel. If you have already received the package and then notice the damage, make sure that you keep the packaging and contact us within 72 hours to report the damage and request a return authorization number.